To create happier, healthier people internationally through effective movement programs and the experience of cultural dance through featured artists.
What makes us different?
Our Teachers– Dance with our Featured World Dance Artists.
We work with each professional artist because they are the best in their field. They are mesmerizing performers and brilliant teachers. They possess a sincere commitment to teaching and sharing history and cultural depth.
Dance and train with our WDW Certified Instructors.
All of our instructors have years of experience and education in both the dance and fitness categories. This includes many years of teacher certifications, class instruction as well as performance. We are seasoned professionals with so much love to give. We have all found our passion in movement and are so grateful to share it in a way that promotes health and wellness for body, mind and soul.
Our class structure- INTENTIONAL & EFFECTIVE
- 32 count phrasing – the queuing magic that keeps you within the flow of class.
- We demonstrate different levels – discover your challenge!
- Guaranteed safe training – designed by an occupational therapist.
- Musicality and Uplifting World Beat Music – Music that moves you!
- Repetition – Promotes cellular memory and brain training.
- Self Expression – Move your WHOLE body- make it your own!
1. We invite and welcome all people with open arms and with a grateful attitude into our dance fitness community and World Dance Workout classes.
2. We respect all cultures, traditions, colors, religions, gender identities, human beings without judgement.
3. We recognize, acknowledge and honor the heritage, culture, traditions and roots of our dance backgrounds while sharing our knowledge and dancing experience with participants of WDW.
4. We are always learning, growing and expanding ourselves in order to keep up to date, relevant and current with the dance and fitness trends.
5. We celebrate the learning process and styles of all people and adjust to the needs of our participants.
6. We build bridges in our communities by exposing our participants to a variety of diverse rhythms and movement.
7. We promote the scientific evidence of all health benefits including mental, physical, emotional and spiritual that are gained by participating in WDW programs.